Saturday 14 November 2015

MILAN, a wonderful city!

I recently spend a few days in Milan. What a place! I can surely say that it was one of the best mini-breaks I've ever had.

The best thing about Milan is that so many of its attractions are close to the city centre. I started from the world-famous cathedral and then I went to one of the many famous art galleries, I discovered so many famous monuments and museums in Milan, that I can't even count them. 

I loved Milan because it was very relaxing and there was plenty of options for everyone to enjoy a perfect holidays. When I was hungry I had a choice from hundreds of cafes or restaurants, which were servind delicious Italian food. But what I liked most was the opportunity to see Leonardo Da Vinci's painting of the Last Supper. It was amazing. 

With all its attractions I recommend that you go to Milan. 




No comments:

Post a Comment