Thursday 17 December 2015

HOROSCOPES

Is it possible to read your character from zodiac sign? Personally, I think that zodiac signs and horoscopes have nothing to do with real life. All those horoscopes in newspapers are written by people who just make them up. I remember when I was in high school and one of my teachers told us about his friend, who was an engineer and was writing horoscopes for one of the local newspapers.

On the other hand, they are written mainly for entertainment and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Look at the case of one of my friends who believed that she was going to win a fortune, because that's what her horoscope promised her. That's why every day she buys a lotto ticket. 

Personally, I think that horoscopes are rubbish and they're not worth reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment